LEARNING

Learning At The Potter's Wheel is a collection of articles on home, family, marriage, parenting, natural medicine and herbs. . . along with a few other items of interest. Have fun sorting through my junk drawer of assorted thoughts and ramblings.

AT THE POTTER'S WHEEL

The Potter has persisted in giving me treasures I don't always understand or appreciate. Patiently, He is teaching me to trust that all I really need to know is that I am in HIS hands. . .

Today's Truth


My heart knows a song
My ears haven’t heard
My voice blends with notes
No man ever penned
My hands lift in praise
My feet move with delight
As I travel new paths
I know . . . not by sight

The familiar isn’t comfortable
I’m not the same
I’ve been changed completely
By the Name above all Names

Let me live in THIS truth
May I move in THIS way
As I touch the old things
With the light from His Day

Let my reality be that
Which these eyes have not seen
Let my reality be what
My heart knows is plain

When the old circumstances
And the old wisdom comes
To tempt me to return
To the ways that are done
May my heart swell again
With a song not my own
As I trust in this truth
The old life is gone!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

And they were all amazed,
and they glorified God,
and were filled with fear,
saying,
We have seen strange things to day.

~~Luke 5:26~~




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment



 

Alfalfa

Chickweed

Henna

Hydrangea

Hyssop

Plantain

Muellin

Myrrh