- When it comes to movies, plot is never as important as action, fight scenes and pyrotechnics. If plot is part of the mix, that's okay, but not necessary.
- It's considered clean if you can't see the dirt. This includes dirt outside of your direct line of vision.
- It's still food it you picked it up off of the floor before the dog got to it.
- Ice cream is one of the major food groups.
- Having MEANT to say something is the same as having said it and you should have known what they meant.
There are different rules of conduct for the house depending on whether or not mom is in the room. I'm not sure where all of these differences lie, but all of the
There are many others, but if you've lived with men, I'm sure you get the idea . . .
I just had to laugh at this video when I saw it. I believe it illustrates such a wonderful moment when this father realizes that he really IS the father of a GIRL.
I know that boys can talk, but I have gained a new appreciation for a LACK of communication after watching this! Too too cute!