LEARNING

Learning At The Potter's Wheel is a collection of articles on home, family, marriage, parenting, natural medicine and herbs. . . along with a few other items of interest. Have fun sorting through my junk drawer of assorted thoughts and ramblings.

AT THE POTTER'S WHEEL

The Potter has persisted in giving me treasures I don't always understand or appreciate. Patiently, He is teaching me to trust that all I really need to know is that I am in HIS hands. . .

PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING

I'm someone that loves the old standards when it comes to music and praise. Too much of what I hear promoted today seems to only glorify amplification, electronics and rebellious expression. With those disclaimers out of the way, I found these songs after reading the lyrics and thought I'd share them.

There are times when I allow my focus to shift away from what the Potter has done . . . IS DOING in my life. I listen to the wrong voices when I should be listening to the One Who has formed me. THAT'S when I need to take the time to remember where my hope rests. I need to remind myself of the hands that hold me . . . and in that certainty, be encouraged to live in that reality.


Hopefully, these will also encourage you to praise HIM.





Only Grace - Matthew West







Lyrics | Casting Crowns lyrics - Who Am I lyrics



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment



 

Alfalfa

Chickweed

Henna

Hydrangea

Hyssop

Plantain

Muellin

Myrrh