LEARNING

Learning At The Potter's Wheel is a collection of articles on home, family, marriage, parenting, natural medicine and herbs. . . along with a few other items of interest. Have fun sorting through my junk drawer of assorted thoughts and ramblings.

AT THE POTTER'S WHEEL

The Potter has persisted in giving me treasures I don't always understand or appreciate. Patiently, He is teaching me to trust that all I really need to know is that I am in HIS hands. . .

A New Beginning

Aren't there enough voices out there clamoring for a chance to be heard? What makes this space any more valuable than the next?

Good questions. I'm not sure I have the answer.
The more time I spend in this life, the more questions I get.


It will be an adventure to see what the Potter creates out of this spinning, muddy mess. He does some of His best work with materials that others have set aside as worthless. That's why they call Him a Master. His touch transforms ashes into beauty.

To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified. Isaiah 61:3



1 comments:

  1. faithmarie said...
     

    I am sooo happy to have found your blog. I don't know how old you are but you have great wisdom and I know it comes directly from the Lord. You are truely a Proverbs 31 woman. We are always looking for sc posts. I don't know if you have ever heard of EF Hutton , that when ever anyone says EF HUTTON says....... and everyone stops and listens, well that reminds me of you. You are truely a blessing.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment



 

Alfalfa

Chickweed

Henna

Hydrangea

Hyssop

Plantain

Muellin

Myrrh