LEARNING

Learning At The Potter's Wheel is a collection of articles on home, family, marriage, parenting, natural medicine and herbs. . . along with a few other items of interest. Have fun sorting through my junk drawer of assorted thoughts and ramblings.

AT THE POTTER'S WHEEL

The Potter has persisted in giving me treasures I don't always understand or appreciate. Patiently, He is teaching me to trust that all I really need to know is that I am in HIS hands. . .

Back At My Desk

Just when you think you’ve got it all figured out, life happens. Thankfully, the surprises are sometimes nice ones. . .

I’m happy to report that the delays in my posting here have not been due to tragic circumstances. Rather, it has been the result of some other projects that tore me away. I’ve been involved in some writing projects and some internet outreach.

Not ALL of it has been fun . . . Unless becoming a target is your idea of fun (it’s not mine). But all of it has been used for good. I’ve enjoyed watching growth in some unexpected places and been privileged to encourage others as they do the hard work of developing their vision.

The irony is that the very people I’ve tried to encourage have been the ones that unknowingly helped me through some of my darkest moments. . . . And NOW, some of those that claim I’ve helped them are becoming an encouragement to me.

What a blessing! Nothing is wasted!

It’s also been humbling to see younger ones standing in the gap. Just when we get so weary and tired and think that all of our teaching and repeated lessons have fallen on deaf ears . . . events turn. I found myself on the sidelines for a bit wondering if anyone would step up to the plate and use what they’d been given. Things got dicey, but some stars began to shine. The quiet ones – it’s always the quiet ones – they took up their positions and took up the cause. You could really tell who had been praying.

Sometimes we get so busy caring and doing that we lose sight of the fact that there are others who care and are willing to do.

It was a balm to my soul to see abundant fruit just when it was most needed.

No wonder nature is our teacher in things eternal.

%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%

Romans 1:20
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen,
being understood by the things that are made,
even his eternal power and Godhead;
so that they are without excuse:

Psalm 97:6
The heavens declare his righteousness,
and all the people see his glory.

Psalm 19:1-3
The heavens declare the glory of God;
and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
Day unto day uttereth speech,
and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
There is no speech nor language,
where their voice is not heard.

%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment



 

Alfalfa

Chickweed

Henna

Hydrangea

Hyssop

Plantain

Muellin

Myrrh