LEARNING

Learning At The Potter's Wheel is a collection of articles on home, family, marriage, parenting, natural medicine and herbs. . . along with a few other items of interest. Have fun sorting through my junk drawer of assorted thoughts and ramblings.

AT THE POTTER'S WHEEL

The Potter has persisted in giving me treasures I don't always understand or appreciate. Patiently, He is teaching me to trust that all I really need to know is that I am in HIS hands. . .

A Wife With GREEN HAIR?!

My kind, loving husband watched me quietly as I settled into the living room chair. I had a warm towel wrapped around my head and another across my shoulders. This was the first time he had seen me with the green cow slobber known as Beautiful Hair on my head.

I busied myself reading a book as he continued to watch me. Bits of green slime peeked out from under the towel. He must have contemplated my hair length as he formulated his question. “Um, can I ask you a question?” he ventured.

“Yes?” I looked up from my book. He hesitated a moment and then asked, “Are you COLORING your hair?” It occurred to me that my man of few words really DID like my hair. I imagined the picture I had presented him. Before I could answer, the thought of it all sent me into gales of laughter while my disconcerted husband waited to find out whether or not he was going to be married to a woman with very long, green hair.

Finally, I caught my breath. “No!” I gasped. “This is just a hair treatment. I’m not coloring my hair!” I continued to chuckle as he replied, “Well, I just wanted to be SURE!”

If you’re interested in trying Beautiful Hair Treatment, it can be found at www.bulkherbstore.com. I find that it helps repair damaged hair, strengthen and encourage growth, remove any buildup from the hair and scalp without damaging or drying. It’s a bit of a process, but I find that with proper care, I only need to treat every 2 to 3 months or so. This means that a pound of this stuff lasts me a while! Bulk Herb Store has GREAT customer service and shipping. It’s always a treat to open a package from them because the scent is fresh and wonderful. They get a big thumbs-up from this satisfied customer.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment



 

Alfalfa

Chickweed

Henna

Hydrangea

Hyssop

Plantain

Muellin

Myrrh