LEARNING

Learning At The Potter's Wheel is a collection of articles on home, family, marriage, parenting, natural medicine and herbs. . . along with a few other items of interest. Have fun sorting through my junk drawer of assorted thoughts and ramblings.

AT THE POTTER'S WHEEL

The Potter has persisted in giving me treasures I don't always understand or appreciate. Patiently, He is teaching me to trust that all I really need to know is that I am in HIS hands. . .

HOW TO USE THIS BLOG

Readers may have noticed that I have several articles on herbs and natural remedies. .: confusion :.
Here are some tips on how you might use those articles.

In the column to the right of this post – below the blog archive – :pointright: there is a list of the articles I’ve written on specific herbs. When your mouse hovers over the common name, the botanical name will pop up. If you click on the name of the herb, the link will take you to the article.

If you are looking for information on a specific symptom or condition, use the search bar in the upper right hand section of this web page. :pointupandalittletotheright: Type the word(s) you would like to research and hit your enter key. The results will bring up any articles where that key word(s) was/were used.

I’m not finished with my list of herbs. I still have several more to go. I’ve been taking my time with those as I’ve got several research/writing projects going at the same time and a busy family too. :laundry:

Bear with me; I’ll be adding more to the list. :typerblank:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment



 

Alfalfa

Chickweed

Henna

Hydrangea

Hyssop

Plantain

Muellin

Myrrh